Wednesday 14 August 2013

Twenty Four







Dress - Missguided HERE
Boots - Matalan (v v v v v old)
Cardigan - New Look (last year)

On Sunday I turned 24. As I'm getting on a bit I decided not to have a heavy night out clubbing 'til the early hours but instead to spend the day mooching in the sunshine with my family and our little bundle of scruff Hector!

If you're going to spend the day mooching, you need to be comfortable and this Missguided T shirt dress is made for just that! I ordered both the black and the white the other day and I know that they'll become a staple for the rest of the summer. They're really good quality, made of thick cotton with roll sleeves and a ribbed neck and cost less than £16! Mine are 10s and the length is the only thing that I'm not totally sold on as there's no shape to these dresses at all, the mid length could lead to a serious case of frumpery if I'm not careful. I think the white one will eventually be turned up a couple of inches...eventually... 

These dresses are made to throw on and they hide bellies full of birthday cake - it's a double thumbs up from me! I'm also lusting after this one from MG and this one from Never Fully Dressed. 


The pendant necklace I'm wearing was a gift from my parents, a little bunny looking at the moon, fitting eh?!







Rings - the usuall/DIY post HERE
Nail Varnish - Bourjois So Laque "04 Amande"

Hope you all had a beautiful weekend and thank you for my birthday wishes! 

What do you think about t shirt dresses? Love 'em or hate 'em?

T x














5 comments:

  1. OMG I love your poochie! My dog Brody often features in my outfit posts :)

    Would love for you to pop over to mine and have a look at my latest grunge inspired posts :)

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    Thanks!

    Charlie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, happy belated birthday. I hope it was just wonderful. Love your outfit!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a lovely birthday :) Don't worry, I know what you mean haha. I'd much rather have a meal than go out, showing my age.

    Love the black dress too

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

LOOKBOOK