Friday 5 July 2013

OOTD: Baby Batman

Now don't hate me...I own the most amazing crop top in the wooooooorld!!

I picked it up from Primarni the other day and I'm in lurve - I'm sure you can see why...




Batman Croptop - Primark
High waisted Jeans - Topshop
Studded pumps - Topshop
Sunglasses - Primark

This was what I wore on Saturday for running errands and doing DIY in the sunshine. Jeans were definitely a bad choice though as it was hellishly hot! 

This week has been horrendously busy at work hence why I've been totally useless with blogging recently. Poor excuse I know but meh. 

Speaking of superheroes, I went to see Superman/Man of Steel the other night - errrrr hello there Henry Cavill! Fit as a fiddle with the most incredible teeth I've ever seen, this boy is hawt to trot. I didn't think I could love him anymore until I saw who he was dating, only Penny from the Big Bang Theory (most favourite programme everrrrr)! Watch out Kimye there's a new power couple in town. 

What have you all been upto?

T x







No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK