Sunday 16 June 2013

Bloggers Lookbook: May 2013

The Little Magpie - Getting On ABit 

Photo belongs to Amy - http://amybell-thelittlemagpie.blogspot.co.uk

Amy's blog is one of my absolute favourite reads. The outfits she wears on a daily basis are always totally unique and eclectic pulled together with statement jewellery and amaaaaaazing hair but this post really stood out for me. 
A DIY safety pin dress that Liz Hurley would be jealous of, cut out boots and a fedora for an all-black beaut of a look in themselves but mixed with cowboy jewellery and a to-die-for kimono...top of the class Amy! 

Sara Luxe - Choies Choice

Photo belongs to Sara - http://www.saraluxe.com When I was younger I wanted to be a witch. Sadly this was not to be, but if it had been, this is exactly the kind of stylish all black outfit I would wear! 
Sara's looks are always effortlessly cool and she mixes slightly "out-there" pieces with high street staples in a way which turns me green with envy. This little dress with cobwebby type shoulder detail paired with chunky lace up boots and quirky glasses is still making me dribble a month later!


Photo belongs to Lily - http://www.llymlrs.com

Anyone who follows Lily's blog will be aware of her undying love for monochrome outfits. I'm not a massive fan of the look on myself but Lily pulls it off with aplomb by choosing unusual pieces and accessories to add to otherwise simple outfits. 
This look is my all time favourite posts of hers. Those incredible trousers are paired with a plain cold shoulder t shirt to keep all the focus on their print and vibrant colour - love love loveeeeee Lily! 

What do you think of the bloggers looks I've chosen?

T x






1 comment:

  1. The whole piece of online TV has changed the way wherein where we are checked. You can totally swear off the tumult of TV adverts and focus on getting the news. mediosindependientes

    ReplyDelete

LOOKBOOK