Friday 17 May 2013

OOTD: Kiss Me Quick


Ahooooooooooooooy there! Felt like I should have been wearing a sailors cap with this jolly little outfit. 



T shirt - New Look 
Skirt - New Look
Tights - COS
Boots - Primark 

Lipstick - "Plum" Forever 21
Necklace - Morrocco

Look at my crazy happy face!! I picked up 2 of these long sleeved Breton tops when there was a "2 for £8" deal on and this little denim look skirt was only £15 - hell yessssss! 

If you haven't been into New Look for a while you really should pop in and have a mooch round. They've got some lovely stuff in stock at the moment and it seems as though the days of scattered diamante all over everything are gone thank goodness. 

This felt like a very summery/nautical little look especially paired with my burgundy Primarni boots but sadly the weather didn't hold out and I was changed back into my onesie pretty quickly after these pictures were taken. 

Hope you're all getting super excited about the weekend

T x







No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK